Most orders ship within 1 business day. Every effort is made to ship orders placed prior to 3pm EST on the same business day; however, we cannot guarantee this.
Some orders may require additional information prior to processing and shipping. In order to allow this to occur as quickly as possible, be sure to provide a valid email address and phone number when placing your order.
Lavazza USA offers four UPS shipping options to meet your needs, including:
- Ground (Free for orders over $75)
- Two-Day Air
- Three-Day Select
- Next-Day Air
Our shipping rates reflect UPS charges. They vary by order, delivery method, and destination. We offer free ground shipping on all orders over $50 as a courtesy to Lavazza USA customers.
What is the the policy for returns and exchanges?
New and gently used* espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of shipment. We can also process returns and exchanges for unopened parts and accessories.
*Gently-used items are products that have been opened and used for a short period of time. They show no evidence of stains or damage and include all original parts and accessories. If gift-with-purchase products or items packaged with your merchandise are not returned, their full retail price will be deducted from your refund.
Due to health-code restrictions and quality concerns, we cannot process returns and exchanges for the following:
- Perishable items, such as coffee, syrups, and sauces
- Parts and accessories that have been opened
- Products that have had their UPC or barcode removed
How do I return an item?
Once a return has been authorized, the customer service specialist will provide you with an RMA number for your return. The RMA number is valid for 15 days from the date it is issued.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer shipping box, when your package is shipped back to our facility.
- Please use an insured parcel carrier, such UPS or FedEx, to ship the package. While the USPS can also ship merchandise back to us, it does not have a means of successfully processing freight damage claims at this time. To protect yourself in the event of damage in transit, your package should be insured for the purchase price.
- Be sure to to document the tracking number provided by your chosen carrier.
Please note: Lavazza USA does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.